Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Restaurant Fit for a Queen


After returning from my Photographic course and my harrowing train trip I picked up the girls and we went off to meet our good friend Clare at the Glasshouse Restaurant,  at The Grove. This is a high class Boutique Hotel, it’s  5 star, has a luxury golf resort, a health spa resort, a grand country house hotel, even Queen Victoria enjoyed regular weekend breaks here.  So at Clare's suggestion we went here to Celebrate Su's birthday. What a beautiful place and the restaurant and food was fabulous not to mention the great company. It was a fitting end to a rather harrowing day. Best of all it was only about 15 minutes from where we were staying. It is one of the best buffets, No the best buffet I have been too. I highly recommend it.







No comments:

Post a Comment