Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Photography blogs to Inspire You

One of the Pubs here in Retford

Okay my blog is suppose to have a Photography theme but lately has been a travel log so thought I would throw in some Photography tips.

Inspiration
Little Brown Mushroom Blog
Lord Loftus
The Year in Pictures
The Turning Pro Editors blog

Technique
Guess the Lighting good for lighting techniques
Strobist - off camera flash techniques
Victoria Bampton AKA Lightroom Queen- Lightroom tips
A Macro a Day our friend Michelle Legg - Great Macro tips
I Still Shoot Film- Inspirational film techniques
Photoshop Tutorials Blog- Learning developing photoshop skills
The Still Image with Crash Taylor- Finding out how an image was taken and processed

So that should keep you occupied for a little while my thanks to Turning Pro magazine for some of these links too good to keep to myself.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment