Thursday, December 2, 2010

Photo Sharing



Okay a couple of things to share today. Firstly I received an email from the people in Retford UK who we are house swapping with. They have had 14 inches of snow and have said to bring your thermals. A pretty picture however not sure I want the inconvenience snow brings with it whilst on holidays. Here are a couple of pics they sent me.

Two websites worthy of following are  Strobox which shows various settings and lighting diagrams from dedicated strobists or those who use flash to enhance their images. Another photographer who I follow is Crash Taylor who resides in the UK in Nottingham. This is about 30 minutes from Retford so I hope I might see him at Starbucks or as he wanders Nottingham. On eof his websites is The Still Image with Crash Taylor a place to Inspire Motivate,Educate and Encourage your creative image-making process.

Of course both Red Bubble and Flickr have an amazing amount of images but they don't always have the data for you to learn how you can take a similar image.

Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment