Friday, December 17, 2010

Please Santa, No more Socks

Whiskey Shop, York.

Well today was bit of a nothing day. We needed to take Pam to Swinton to see the letting agent of her house. She wanted to also catch up with her old neighbours and hairdresser and a few other people. We did not set out until about 11am and the snow/ice in the street has all but thawed meaning you can now walk on the pavement. The wind had picked up and despite  being 5 degrees was quite cold. On the way to Swinton/Mexborough a light sleet started to fall and the temperature plummeted.
I did not take the camera out today but did buy a few Camera magazines. So this afternoon I flicked through two camera shop's catalogues. Jessops and Cameraworld marking off what I would like Santa to bring me...
Meanwhile using the currency convertor on my iPhone to see whether Santa was making a reasonable investment. So I have quite a few things marked off, hope Santa takes the hint.
We also dropped Christine at Su's sisters place so she can spend some time with Su's Niece Abby. Christine has decided to have her tongue pierced...hope it's healed in time for Christmas Dinner. It has got quite cold and they are predicting snow to fall tonight so I suppose  in the morning we will see how correct they were. We plan to go to Wentworth and Elsecar tomorrow having lunch in a beautiful pub in Wentworth...meanwhile I will just go over those catalogues again in case I have missed something.

No comments:

Post a Comment