Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More on Painting with Light


Earlier I brought you an article on the Ball of Light. Well this got me really excited so I started goggling and come across Julian Marshall who says Dennis Smith was his inspiration and he has two articles in UK Photography magazine Advanced Photographer. The article gives you some insight into this stunning type of photography. Garry from Garry's Visionandimagination commented on my last post "Orbs are taking over the world". Well Garry does some amazing nightscapes,landscapes,cityscapes and dreamscapes , so if anyone can take over the world with Orbs then Garry will be the man. Garry will be looking out for your work. Meantime I am gathering my own kit of material. Anyone remember the blue EL wire I had?? Time to break it out again. I will keep you posted. Photography has so many aspects it is easy to stay inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment