Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clark Little Photographer


One of the Photographers I follow is Clark Little, surfer turned Photographer. Clark has an impressive range of photos that I know of no equal. When you look on the net at how he captures his shots you can see how dedicated he is. Clark lives on Oahu,  as most of you know Hawaii has some big surf and Clark goes out there to catch the waves with his camera. Many of the images are taken at Waimea Bay in Hawaii the home of Surfing.
He occasionally gets dumped by a wave and he has a sturdy housing for his camera which I am afraid to say is a Nikon. Clark sets out early each morning to try and catch a sunrise. He says he tries to capture the beauty of these monstrous waves from the inside out. I mometarily thought I could do this type of photography....a few  problems though I am not a strong swimmer and know nothing about waves.
Head to his webpage take a real good look at his work he is also on facebook  so you can get your daily Clark Little inspirational photo by liking his page.



No comments:

Post a Comment