Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kashew the Kat


Ah I wondered when I was going to get a chance to tell my story..ah laptop left unattended. Let me tell you something of myself. I am the boss of this house, I am an eleven year old persian cat and I was born in Australia, I am Costa's right hand man we lie around all day and get Katrina to run around after us. Two years ago I was shipped over to Dubai...you could say I am closer to home. I have my own bathroom which I share with the washing machine..I have always been an inside cat and quite frankly why would I go out? The odd time I venture outside when Katrina hangs the washing...oh it is so hot why spend time out there? Besides I have the run of an Air Conditioned house. Most times I laze around on the lounge, at night I sleep in my bed in the master bedroom, with my staff not even their Daughter Mia still does that. We got a couple of visitors at the moment. They are okay, he keeps shoving a camera in my face, but the old shelia keeps kissing and petting me and cutting out all my furballs....sorry have to someone is coming...


No comments:

Post a Comment