Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Family Snaps

Film Star - Jacob

Okay one of your toughest assignments as a Photographer is family and friends, Su's sister wanted some shots done of the family especially as Su was around. Now I brought a limited amount if gear and because of the weather whilst I would love to take a photo outside against say a brick wall, everyone standing with coats gloves and hats is not quite the look everyone wants. Inside the houses it is very small so when going to Wendy's house she had some seating set up against the stairs...the background perhaps is not the best and on reflection looking around the walls (by the way heavily covered with pictures, photos etc) I see a better spot after thee photos are taken but that would have involved rearranging the furniture...hmm not my best work but the client is happy. This is where my Photoshop skills need to come in so guess what I am going to learn in 2011?

Emma & Fran

Fran, Su & Wendy

Wendy & Mark

Wendy
Abby


Jacob

Mason


The Clan

Mason & Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment