Sunday, November 28, 2010

Finally Some Photography

Ok getting ready for our house swap and holiday in the UK. Made my umpteenth trip to the dump at Dakabin. Threw my camera gear in the ute and on the way back called into Lakeside. I like getting there to practice panning and smell burnt rubber and hear the throb of V8's.
Today was an American car day celebrating Thanksgiving. The crowd was smaller than for the 4th of July meeting and certainly not as many cars but still worthwhile dropping by.

Just few examples of the more exotic American cars featured. However my favourite are the Mustangs  a good range of models and colours featured.


Of course there was also the Chevy's and Corvettes and evertime I see a red Corvette my thoughts go to Smokie and the Bandit, I only stayed about an hour but am happy with shoots I managed to get.

Now for the technical details. All these images were shot with my Canon 20D 70-200mm f2.8L IS ISO 200 1/60 at f16.

Till next time..Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment