Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Lens


Okay so I have been stalking Ebay trying to find bargains and I managed to snaffle a lens I have been coverting that my good friend Melanie already has. Yes I finally got a Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di macro lens. I was able to pick one up in very good condition on Ebay for $330. These retail at around $550 so I was quite estactic with my purchase. I had used this lens before when on a Creative Photo Workshop and was most impressed. Not only does it have Macro capability but it is a mighty fine portrait lens as well. I have not really put it through it's paces yet but will ceratinly in the next few weeks. Now I need to rationalise my lenses and sell off those that I won't be using any more.  That should make the camera bag lighter.


Test Photo with New Lens


1 comment: