Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Return to Dubai

My Favourite Camera Store

Firstly I must apologise for not keeping my blog more up to date....okay apology over lets get down to business. I thought I would restart my blog with my return travels to Dubai.  We flew out on Emirates Airlines early Sunday morning and I must say with  alot of anticipation. Sadly Emirates disappointed me with their service..their staff were very snooty and appeared to lack teamwork I was unable to work out who the leader was in the cabin but sadly felt that if we were to have an emergancy I doubt they could get their shit together.

Anyhow I digress we touched down in Dubai early afternoon we arrived at Katrina's and Costa's had a shower and set off for Mirdiff Shopping Centre. Katrina and Costa have moved but still a short stroll and now the weather is cooler no effort to walk there.

The shops are displaying winter clothing which is a bit unreal as their winter is very much like our Summer but Katrina assures me the girls dress in the long boots, scarfs and fur coats....

Those of you who know my wife know she loves bling and whilst checking out the homewares shop I had to hold her back from bring these two items back....



Actually the $2500 price tag held back...Phew...

Mind you in another shop I did wonder..am I too old for this bed?


Su managed to make a beeline for Forever 21 and buy an outfit for Christine ..infact I could go wild myself in this shop so many clothing options for photoshoots including accessories..Su is worried about me but you just dont see this stuff in OZ and the prices are so cheap. The shopping centre has a few empty spaces confirmation the GFC has made it to the UAE not that any one talks about it. Anyhow must sign off as we are off to Al Karama  to haggle with the local traders..Su just loves this.



No comments:

Post a Comment