Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Collection of Gadgets..


Those of you who know me know I have a passion for gadgets and generally collect them. In fact it would not be the first time I have been called go go gadget man...whilst in Dubai I have manged to collect a 70-200L series Thermos Cup, which includes a bag to carry it in, a Canon Camera and lens Money Box. Today I managed to score a telephoto lens for my iPhone for 90 Dhs..about $25.00..Bargain..and it actually works. It comes complete with Tripod, iPhone case, lens and lens cloth with a holder for the Tripod...in a nice box. And guess what it actually works! I decided to pass on the Canon camera usb memory stick....but would have been interested in a panaroma lens for iPhone as well. I just can't stop collecting lenses....

No comments:

Post a Comment