Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Gadget....


Okay so I have been very slack and not posted anything for ages. In  that time we have had a cyclone up north, an Earthquake in Christchurch and an Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan. Quite depressing really that with travelling for work meant I kinda lost my groove. My good friend Melanie has recently posted on her blog with renewed vengance and she spurred me into resuming my posts.
As many of you know I am an avid eBay watcher and manage to fritter my money away on the odd photography gadget. My lastest aquistion is a LED ring light a bit cheaper than a ring flash or Macro Flash and must say I am impressed. Some of you may remember my purchase of a LED light about a year ago. I must say I like this form of light as very little heat, bright and white. Of course I had to test it out.....




No comments:

Post a Comment